Do you know what the most common mistake people make with the aftercare of a tattoo?
It’s not really a mistake they do in the caring part of it….. but what their plans are after they get the tattoo.
Very often someone is going on vacation or spring break and they think..
.”Boy a new tattoo would really look nice on the beach with my new swimsuit!” Sound Familiar??
And it sounds like a great idea but it is NOT! Really bad idea for sure!
A fresh tattoo is open to having all kinds of problems healing. Not only the chlorine in the pool
bleaching the colors out but the germs everywhere and chance of sunburn!
Get your tattoo a couple weeks ahead of your trip and you’ll be set to go with beautiful healed tattoo.
HERE ARE 5 EASY HEALING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Leave bandage on for one hour
- Remove bandage and wash gently with warm soap and water
- Apply H2Ocean Tattoo Cream and massage ALL the way into skin
- Repeat washing and cream 2-3 times a day for one week
- After one week continue applying cream for one more week
Notice that there is no need for antibacterial soap as ALL soap kills bacteria!
………..AND THEN THE DO NOT DO RULES:
- Do Not soak tattoo in bath or swimming pool or hottub
- Do Not get tattoo sunburned
- Do Not pick or scratch any scabbing if occurs
- And MOST important Do Not listen to any of the “tattoo experts” in the bars that love to give advice!!
If tattoo looks red or enflamed or feels excessively warm call your tattoo artist
or Health Professional immediately
TO LEAVE A COMMENT CLICK ON THE TITLE